Municipalities

Pila

This is a small village situated at the foot of Monte Castello (1793 meters). Its name could come from stone "pila” which was used for corn grinding, or else from the Latin name "pila” which means canyon or mountain valley.

The small church of Saint Peter has a rich altar carved in wood and in its apse there are fifteenth century frescoes

In the hamlet of Failungo Inferiore also the chapel of Saint Catherine is worth a visit.


Torna alla lista dei comuni