Municipalities

Formigliana

Mentioned in a diploma of Charles il Grosso dating back to 1882, the history of this town is not dissimilar from that of many others in the Vercelli plains: it was a fief of the Avogadros from the XII century onwards and subsequently fell under the control of the Savoy dynasty from 1404 onwards.

The parish church St. Mary of the Assumption, consecrated in Roman times to St. Victor and restructured in the baroque era but still along renaissance lines, is located in Formigliana.

Torna alla lista dei comuni