Municipalities

Cervatto

A delightful village dominating both the Val Mastallone and the valley of the Cervo river set amid thick woods and steep cliffs. It is composed of typical mountain dwellings and high class villas, dominated by a"castle” which Giuseppe Montaldo had built and which today has been made into private apartments.

The Parish Church of Saint Rocco dates back to 1600; decorated by the Avondo brothers, inside it is a painting by De Dominici, The death of Saint Joseph, dating back to the end of the XIII century.

Various excursions can be made along the path which goes as far as the Madonna del Balmone; the various alpine pastures such as Camplasco, Ciupai, la Meula, or eventhe Rossa can be reached via the Pizzo Tracciora.


Torna alla lista dei comuni

Eventi